Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Yum Yums

Mums lil 'prentice

About to become marbled candy cane flavoured yummies

Coloured and flavoured coconut

There's not many cos I ate them


This is just one of the flavours that me and my 'prentice made for our Christmas yummies boxes.  They are candy cane  and definatly my favourites.

The different flavours that we made with the same base recipe were - rum balls, candy cane balls, strawberry, ginger, coconut ice and caramel.

The base recipe was one packet of milk arrowroot bikkies to one can of condensed milk and then we just used different flavourings except - obviously the coconut ice - that actually was coconut ice that I rolled into balls and the caramels that was fudge cooked to just a bit more than soft ball stage and then rolled into balls and rolled in crushed bikkies.  They were yummy but dunno if I'd make them again.

So all of our balls and home made boxes turned into...................
TA DAH !!!!!

OMG I love these.

Our idea was to have little treats for tummies while relaxing in the bath with the cupcake bath bombs and a scented candle and some yummy soaps.  We also included a jar of nuts and bolts [food not shed stuff] for when we are all sugered out.

I unfortunatly didn't take a photo of the finished pretty packs.


No comments:

Post a Comment