Friday, February 11, 2011

Brick Wall Anyone ???

Would someone like to have my brick wall ?? 

After Christmas and New Years was finished I felt I'd hit a brick wall.  We were busy with school holiday activities such as cleaning the house 'cos it's full of mess monsters, washing clothes-folding clothes 'cos my mess monsters keep changing clothes....now that wouldn't be sooo bad if the clothes they took off weren't so fishy smelling or muddy - I'd like to say dirty but they were actually just muddy.  The washing machine got a great working out and I'm pleased to say that it survived amother set of school holidays.  Aren't kids supposed to get less muddier as they get older not more muddier ???  I thought so.

Anyhoos after we tracked down all of the school books and covered them [there was alot] and rounded up the school bags and found missing shoes, hats and lunch boxes, checked for uniforms I was had it !!!!


Ready for that elusive solo holiday....leave it all behind and relax......well somewhere secluded with nothing to think about, somewhere like this......


Makes ya think doesn't it !!!!




1 comment:

  1. I know the feeing - same thing happened to me after Christmas and I don't have little kids... or even half grown ones...
    Can I come too, to your tropical, solo holiday spot? But then it wouldn't be solo would it? Oh well, it was a nice thught while it lasted :)

    ReplyDelete