Friday, November 19, 2010

Dolls Quilt



This is a mid-construction photo of a dolls quilt I'm making for a friends little girls [2 y.o and 9 months old] to go with their dolls cot that they're getting for chrissy. I happen to know they're getting a dolls cot 'cos it was once Bec's cot and it's been stored for the last 5 years. They also took her dolls house so we're really happy it's all going to a good home. Bec was all in favour of it.

I changed the mattress cover for the cot before it left home but the quilt set that MIL made was old and a bit yukky for 2 cutie-pie girls so I made one. Will now finish the raw edge embroidery on the flowers and lady-birds. The pattern is not my own it's from http://dontlooknow.typepad.com and it's from the 4 cushions pattern pack.

It'll be finished soon with stems and some quilting so I'll take a piccy before it goes to live on the cot

No comments:

Post a Comment