Monday, November 22, 2010

Elmo


My latest idea of complete craziness is re-usable gift tags.....so I thought I'd try it out on Mr QTPies 1st birthday pressie before making Chrissy tags the same way.

I used ALL of my memory powers to remember that he was getting an Elmo cake so I painted an Elmo gift tag for him.

Laminated it and then took the photo DOH !!!! Naturally the flash and the shiny surface didn't agree but it's as good as it gets !!!

I had a sticker on the back with to and from written on before laminating and then all that's needed is a permanent marker and some metho to clean it off with to re use. YIP that's right - [gasp of horror] permanent markers aren't really permanent on some plastics !!! YAY for this discovery !!!

The cute reindeer tags are ready to paint now so keep tuned.......

No comments:

Post a Comment