Friday, November 19, 2010

Yikes

YIKES !!! How time flies !!!

Well since June I've finished 'Funky Frangipanis' but will take a photo soon. I learnt a few things and for the most part enjoyed the whole process from a yardage of material to a lovely warm blanket/doona cover.

Things Learnt:
A whole quilt doesn't fit under my machine so need to do 'Quilt -as-you-go'.
Relax and enjoy even if it's not perfect.
Beware of the distraction demon :D

Anyway my 'On-The-Go' projects are:

Confetti Christmas Tree.

Josephs Technicolour Coat.

Rythm of the Sea art quilt.

A really cute dolls quilt [I'll take piccys - it's pretty cute].

Other projects on the go:

Scarecrow pot people [experimental !?!]

Re-useable christmas gift tags.

Will keep posting with piccys soon !!

No comments:

Post a Comment